Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Almost Clouds

Photo by Amanda Milloway from her Facebook page
There are people who are meant to do great things and we are all better for having them among us. Today is the day to remember one of them and honor a friend who was on this planet oh so briefly. She was someone I never had the privilege of meeting in person but could call friend anyway. Even though we were separated by hundreds of miles we were friends brought together through someone else's blog. We became friends on Facebook and celebrated each other's milestones and achievements, and grieved our losses together.

I'm not going to go into detail with what happened because frankly I don't know them or need them. All I know is that Amanda Burgess Milloway is no longer with us and that grieves me deeply. There are many things I could say that frankly seem empty and hollow. I'll just let this speak of her although it too is inadequate in its telling of the person we lost: http://www.memorialsolutions.com/sitemaker/memsol.cgi?user_id=752273

No comments: