Friday, May 13, 2011

Technology. Gotta love it.

5/17/11 UPDATE* 

It appears that I'm screwed. The last message from Blogger is: "Update (5/15 10:55PM PST): Blogger should be back to normal for the vast majority of people affected by this issue -- if posts are still missing, please check your drafts (you may need to republish)." 


If anyone has suggestions on how to pull out of my laptop the history of what I wrote please let me know. The draft that is saved is about 1/4th of what I published.



5/13/11  For those who are looking for the 50/50 post from Wednesday: 

This is what I've learned from the Blogger blog:
We’ve started restoring the posts that were temporarily removed and expect Blogger to be back to normal soon.


To get Blogger back to normal, all posts since 7:37am PDT on Weds, 5/11 have been temporarily removed. Blogger is in read-only mode for now. We expect everything to be back to normal soon. 

1 comment:

James Shue said...

I'll keep monitoring the situation and as soon as my original post emerges I'll be removing this one. One other note about this problem, I have a partial draft of the original 50/50 post, but hold no hopes of re-creating the original's humor and wit.