Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where in the World...

Blogger has this new feature that I've become obsessed with: Stats.  I now know where my audience is coming from(hi Blog Babies!)  So far there are people from all over the globe (except for Australia ~ where is Texsun?) reading this little thing.  Canada and The United Kingdom I was a little surprised at.  But Latvia? Bulgaria? Russia?  Who are these people from those places and why are they reading this blog?  Those are just the places from the past 30 days!

So, besides being a little befuddled and awed, I'm curious as to who you are.  If you're one of the readers from other parts of the world who have stumbled upon this blog, please leave me a comment and let me know where in the world you're reading this from and how you found it.  And if you're a repeat reader, why? (He asks chuckling.)  Comments are moderated, and if you would like your comments to remain unpublished let me know. 


Pageviews by Countries
United States
  143
Canada
  5
United Kingdom
  3
Italy
  3
Latvia
  3
Bulgaria
  2
China
  2
Germany 
2
Georgia
  2
Russia
  2











3 comments:

sher said...

Oh my, STATS, I don't know if that would make me nervous or not!!!

You already know me and where I am from, but I thought I would like to be your first commenter.

And TN feels very lonely without YOU, Robbie, Riley, and Hudson!!

John Shue said...

I've been keeping track of stats on my sites for awhile now and I've noticed similar results. I get a lot of looks from Asian countries, I believe those are a direct result of our last name.

Others are spammers from other countries looking for easy sites to prey on. They like to leave comments with links to their illegal pharmaceuticals. Those are quickly thwarted however, yet for some reason they continue trying to drop a link.

Good luck with your stats. If you're anything like me you will become mildly obsessed with them. And keep writing...I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts (sometimes multiple times.)

James Shue said...

Thanks John... now that my pride bubble has been burst! I'd forgotten that I've received spam comments before (a justifiable reason to moderate comments.) And I've already become obsessed with stats. Maybe I'll just imagine for a while longer that I have a legitimate world-wide audience. (Or as Robbie says, delusional.) :D